Dermal fillers are injectable gel like products which contain Hyaluronic acid (a naturally occurring molecule found in our soft tissues)
The difference between our natural Hyaluronic acid in our soft tissues and the injected products is the cross-linking. The injectable Hyaluronic acid is more cross-linked which means it remains in the tissue for a much longer period of time.
Different benefits of fillers: –
1. Volume replacement (e.g. from ageing, congenital defects, atrophy)
2. To fill scars e.g. acne scars
3. To treat deep wrinkles e.g. nasolabial folds
4. To treat fine wrinkles e.g. crows feet
5. To augment the nose e.g. non-surgical nose-job
Treatments effects are immediate and peak at 2 weeks, they then last between 4 – 8 months.
Restylane first 1ml - £250
Restylane each additional 1ml - £150